Acceptable Use Policy
We ask that you use the website at www.corebox.net (the "Corebox website") responsibly.
By using the Corebox website, you agree not to misuse it. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not do any of the following while using the Corebox website:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Corebox website, including shared areas of the Corebox website to which you have not been invited and Corebox's (or Corebox's service providers') computer systems;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Corebox website to distribute malware;
- access or search, or attempt to access or search, the Corebox website by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
- interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus to, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Corebox website, or by scripting the creation of data in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Corebox website;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing", "phishing" or forging TCP/IP packet headers or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another's rights;
- copy, upload, download, store, or share files unless you have the right to do so;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or engage in conduct that does or is intended to mislead or deceiver others;
- disclose your password to others;
- violate the law in any way, or violate the privacy of others, or defame others.